I returned to this tea on Saturday but have had no chance to post at all over the past few days. Anyway, I like it more now than I did before. It makes me feel all calm and happy. The smoky flavour is there and all the other notes that I recorded before, but now they are mellowing a little. My duan ni yixing teapot is perfect for this tea and really seems to like it, which also helps, and I really think I am learning to get the most from this one.

I am a qualified peripatetic berserkerologist peddling berserkjaknowledge wherever I can. I have always liked decent tea, but in 2011 I started working at learning what good tea really is. I continue to expand my horizons and discover new teas with the aid of my chums on Steepster, much to the chagrin of my wife, who despairs of my enthusiasm.

East Yorkshire, England