drank Jasmine Pearls by Canton Tea Co

I can’t believe that I have not written any tasting notes about this tea. It has been in my cupboard for ages and I drink it regularly. I really must get better at recording all my teas! Anyhoo, I put half a dozen pearls in my infuser mug, wait a bit and drink. Resteep, drink again, etc. I can get half a dozen mugs of good tea out of that lot. This is the tea I go to when I want something sweet and easy to make. The balance of jasmine flavour to tea is just right. It is smooth and velvety, and is just what I want when I want something that does not require me to pay very close attention to it. Is that a bad thing? I don’t think so. There is more there if you do pay close attention to the tea, but you can get plenty from it without that. This is a staple tea for my cupboard.