Ok, so I had this again last night. Now I get the baked flavour. I tend to understeep teas because I like more delicate flavours. I steeped it for longer with more leaf and the baked taste came through. Yummy!

Bonnie

Good! Following the recommend steep times on these high end tea’s pays off. The delicate flavor is layered. Instead of it being obvious and flat you have to duck into the rabbit hole!

Roughage

I tend to follow the steep times, but usually err on the shorter side of them where a range of is given. Occasionally I ‘destruction test’ teas by steeping with the max recommended steeping times and amount of leaf. I like that Teavivre provides samples that are large enough for me to experiment in this way. Yay for Teavivre. :-)

Comments

Bonnie

Roughage