Sample from Bonnie. Thank you, Bonnie.

It’s citrussy with a golden orange liquor. It leaves me feeling calm and happy. There’s a hint of something else at the back of the flavour but I cannot for the life of me think what it is. It’s clearly a very nice Darjeeling and I really should learn to drink it, not inhale it. Oops. That hurt a bit. Ok, better now. Let’s try again. Yes, it is smooth and easy to drink. It’s what I expect of a Darjeeling. Not my absolute favourite Darjeeling but definitely worth trying, if you have not already.

Bonnie

Sam is one of the young men who works at Happy Luckys and he likes this tea.It’s one of only three Darjeelings I own.

Roughage

You clearly need more Darjeelings. I shall have to sort out more samples next time I order Darjeelings.

Bonnie

I’m afraid of them. I don’t understand all the first, second flush business and the numbering. It’s like tea bingo. I’m bound to lose. T48 second flush…bingo!

TeaBrat

oooh, I LOVE ’em!

Bonnie

I know Amy loves um…I just don’t understand them?! I don’t know how to pick one out!

Comments

Bonnie

Roughage