Big thank you to Bonnie for this sample.

I am really not in a tasting-note writing mood at the moment, so I apologise, especially to Bonnie, who sent me this lovely tea. I honestly don’t know where to start, I am just brain-dead today. I blame the zombies in town when I had to go in to do some shopping. Yes, the zombie apocalypse has hit Beverley but no one noticed. Hmm, anyway, enough whinging.

The leaves look great with all the colour. I only had a little leaf so I made it in my smallest gaiwan, which was fun. I really don’t use that one often enough. The tea was very pleasant. It felt light and mellow. The oaky flavour was there, as was a light floral note. I’m not sure about the honey though. The lack of honey notes is probably more a lack in my tasting ability. Overall, a very nice tea that I would love to have in my pot again.

Poor you!

Roughage

Well, the zombies uptown were bad, but I have had a pu afternoon and evening, so it is not all bad! ;)

Bonnie

So let me change my comment to Pu you!

Comments

Bonnie

Poor you!

Roughage

Bonnie

So let me change my comment to Pu you!

East Yorkshire, England