Well, that’s the end of it. I have loved this tea all the way through the packet. It is smoky and sweet, like drinking a packet of smoky-bacon flavour crisps. Lovely.

ashmanra

Hallelujah my two bags of it FINALLY arrived today!

Bonnie

Poor Roughage…glad you made him feel better ashmanra! ;)

ashmanra

Oh dear! I didn’t mean it that way! Lol!

Bonnie

I know him…he’s laughing his head off.

ashmanra

Whew! That’s better than sobbing into a tea cup!

Roughage

Don’t worry, ashmanra, as Bonnie wrote, I find it amusing. I am also plotting another order to Teavivre. After all, running out of LS seems like a great excuse to put a new order in. :)

ashmanra

Indeed! I love that you used the word “plotting.” I think we do sometimes rub our hands together gleefully and give a little evil laugh when getting an order together. I actually got the Lapsang mostly for my youngest daughter who loves Lapsang teas. But there were some of the Downy Superfine Jasmine Dragon Pearls for me in there as well! :)

Comments

ashmanra

Hallelujah my two bags of it FINALLY arrived today!

Bonnie

Poor Roughage…glad you made him feel better ashmanra! ;)

ashmanra

Oh dear! I didn’t mean it that way! Lol!

Bonnie

I know him…he’s laughing his head off.

ashmanra

Whew! That’s better than sobbing into a tea cup!

Roughage