Sample from Bonnie. Thank you.

The dry leaf smells of sesame oil. The tea tastes of sesame. Although light, it has a very round flavour that is silky in the mouth and pleasant. I suspect this is a tea that I need to be in the right mood for. Still, I am enjoying this pot of it and shall no doubt enjoy the next pot too. Thank you, Bonnie.

Bonnie

Righto Sesame…I like this when I’m having a chicken sandwich…yum…sesame and chicken. Bet your cats would siff around it too.

Comments

Bonnie

East Yorkshire, England