Thank you to Bonnie for this sample. I have had it a while and have been saving it for when I felt I could properly appreciate it.

The ‘cigars’ of tea look fab and brew up with a vegetal, lemony aroma. The liquor is very pale, possibly slightly green, but clear and light. Sipping the tea, my first thought was that I was drinking a lemon torte. There is a definite lemony flavour to it alongside something vegetal that I am not certain about. It is light and refreshing and just what the doctor ordered this morning.

Bonnie

Uh Nurse Bonnie here! You can find me in binder B for Bonnie or N for Nurse.