I just restocked this one. Mrs Roughage had commented that she thought she would like yellow teas after seeing a chart that described the differences between all the teas. I used that as an excuse to include it in my newest purchases.

It’s nutty, fairly light and really quite sweet. I still like it a lot. Yum. All that said, my tea tastes are evolving and I have tried a lot more teas since I first drank this, so I feel the need to downgrade its score a bit. That is not intended as a reflection on the quality of this tea, but it is more a comment on my broadened experience since I first tasted this tea. I really feel that I should go back and do a proper comparison of all the teas I have drunk in the past so that I can get the scores more in line with how each tea compares! Ah well, the scoring is rough and ready anyway so maybe I can forego that.

To all the teas I’ve loved before,
Who’ve been delivered to my door …