Mmm, toasty. I really enjoyed this and got several good steeps out of it in my small glass teapot. I really need a small ceramic teapot too. Time to start looking for that again, but first this tea. It’s toasty and floral on the first hit, and smooth, so smooth. This is a tea that would be easy to drink all day and I should probably try that with my gaiwan, when I next get another sample. I also need to compare it to Canton Tea Co’s offering, which I received as part of the tea club but have not yet sat down to taste.

ashmanra

I have a small porcelain? from purepuer.com that I love. I got the matching fair cup and tiny cups and saucers to match, as well as the tea leaf holder/displayer. Good prices, IMO. Great service from those folks, too. Every time I call, I get the owner.

Roughage

That site looks quite good. I was not aware of them before, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Oddly enough, I found a lovely little teapot in my local Chinese supermarket, but I bought it as a birthday present for my father, and they have not had any in since that are as good. I do have my eye on a couple from berylleb on eBay but I need to sell some more stuff myself before I can buy them. The funny thing about teapots, for me at least, is that I just cannot stop at one! They appear to be addictive once you start looking at them. :)

Comments

ashmanra

Roughage