Free sample from Teavivre. Thank you, Teavivre.

When I opened the packet and poured out the leaf, it was like pouring out a pile of mid-green combat meerkats, all standing to attention. The leaves were aligned with military precision. Oddly, I found the rectilinear conformity of the leaves pleasing. The dry leaves smelt slightly grassy, but had no strong aroma, but as soon as I added hot water there arose what I can only describe as a meaty aroma: slightly grassy but with a definite pork chop smell, both of which carried over into the tea itself. Lovely. The liquor was a pale greenish yellow and the leaves brightened significantly to a bright green with loads of life to it. The aftertaste endured for ages after the final sip and the whole experience of drinking this tea left me happy.

Overall this is a really nice tea and the only negative point I can find to say is that it did not really have any endurance. I tried resteeping it but the tea was very much at its best on the first cup. Still, that best was a very good best.

mrmopar

Welcome back it has been a while! Join our puerh of the day topic, we would love to have your experiences on this topic! Glad to see ya back brother!

Roughage

Thank you. I’ll do my best to post regularly now. There has been too much real life over the past few months! :)

Comments

mrmopar

Roughage