Crikey, I got this tea over a year ago and have only sampled it a couple of times. Well, it is young, irresponsible and needs a firm hand. I like it. As I wrote before, it is smoky and slightly sweet, with a bit of astringency that gives it an enjoyable kick. The leaves are chopped and it is probably not the highest quality leaf you ever saw, but it does the job and is making my day go a lot better. For the price ($15/brick) I think it is a perfectly good tea and I am happy with my purchase still. I’ll give it another year and see how it is doing in 2014, although I suspect that teas age slowly in my house (unlike me!).