More nuggets of oolongy goodness from Teavivre. Thank you for the free sample.

My first thought on opening this was that it had a really thick heady floral aroma, like a tropical garden heavy with scent. The wet leaf was not as strong, but the liquor carried this aroma through big time. It’s a thick brew too, sweet and light but strongly floral. There are notes of peach in there, trying to make themselves felt, and the sweetness of the whole tea lasts well on the tongue. The oolong is also there in the background, but I felt it was drowned too much by the osmanthus. I can certainly see why people would like this tea, but it is not really to my taste. I could imagine drinking it when the mood was on me, but not on a regular basis. That does not mean this is a bad tea. Far from it. As usual, you can taste the quality from Teavivre, but alas my palate prefers the unflavoured oolongs.