Just started a session of this one. The dry leaf smells like fresh hay. The liquor is a light amber colour and the taste, so far, is sweet with a slight bitter, but not unpleasant, edge to it. It’s smooth and slightly sweet, and I can feel the after-taste prickling on my tongue, a bit like space-dust.

Roughage

And then I finish the third cup, and I can feel my fingers, ears and toes all cooling. There’s a menthol coolness on my tongue too. How peculiar. I wonder if this tea will turn up any other surprises.

Roughage

And relaxing. Did I mention that it is very relaxing? This tea is turning out to be particularly good for such a young sheng.

Bonnie

What’s your bank account number roughage?!

Roughage

I’m not that relaxed, Bonnie! ;)

Too bad!

Comments

Roughage

Bonnie

What’s your bank account number roughage?!

Roughage

I’m not that relaxed, Bonnie! ;)

Too bad!