Thank you to Teavivre for this free sample. I’m just sorry it has taken me this long to make time to try it.

The dry leaf has a thick milky floral aroma. As the nuggets open, the teapot (a glass one) I can see that the soup and leaf together take on an electric green colour that is really exciting. The liquor is pale green. It smells more creamy than the dry leaf and the floral notes are enhanced. The mouthfeel is milky and the tea is sweet and vegetal. The sweetness continues to develop on the tongue after swallowing. Overall, this is a light, refreshing tea that is perfect for warm summer days like today. Definitely a good choice.

Interestingly, I wrote about this tea two years ago. It is instructive to see how my descriptions have changed in that time.

Flavors: Creamy, Floral

TheTeaFairy

I love this tea, and I agree it is beautiful to watch as it steeps. Thank goodness for glass pots!

Roughage

Yes, thank goodness for glass pots. I love mine, although I also crave some single cup ceramic/porcelain/celadon pots, but that is a whole different issue. :)

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Teaware is a constant craving in my world ;-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Roughage

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Teaware is a constant craving in my world ;-)

East Yorkshire, England