Thank you to Teavivre for this free sample.

When I opened the packet I thought it looked like a packet of tiny, dark brown worms. The leaves are small and slightly curly, quite tippy in fact. The dry leaf smells of dark chocolate while the wet leaf and liquor are heading more towards milk chocolate. The liquor is thick and black . It tastes extremely smooth and mellow with elements of leather, malt and cocoa. It reminds me very much of a good breakfast tea. This is not my favourite tea from Teavivre, but it is another solid offering with much to give in terms of depth of flavour and complexity.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, Leather, Malt

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 30 sec 4 g 8 OZ / 250 ML
TheTeaFairy

Ewww, worms ;-) but lovely tea nonetheless!

Roughage

Nothing wrong with a nice worm or two! ;)

TheTeaFairy

Haha! We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one Roughage, don’t even care about the high protein content!!

Roughage

I could not find the version I used to sing forty years ago, but here’s a worm-related song for you. :)

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! Big fat juicy really, that’s how you like them???

Oh, you are quite a funny guy Dr. Roughage ;-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Ewww, worms ;-) but lovely tea nonetheless!

Roughage

Nothing wrong with a nice worm or two! ;)

TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! Big fat juicy really, that’s how you like them???

Oh, you are quite a funny guy Dr. Roughage ;-)

East Yorkshire, England