I spent yesterday drinking this tea and really enjoying it. I find that it is a tough tea to get the best out of but when you do manage it, it is sublime. There are honeysuckle, peach and spice notes in it that make it really refreshing, while vegetal undertones keep it grounded. I like this tea and find it worth the effort. That is probably just as well, because I have a whole tin of it!

Flavors: Honeysuckle, Peach, Spices

TheTeaFairy

Mmmm, OB is all honey goodness…You gotta love those little leafhoppers!

Roughage

Part of the reason I first bought OB was the story about the tea jassids. I love things that have a little extra story to them.