Another free sample from Teavivre. Thank you. This is the last of the most recent batch of samples I was sent.

I bought a sample of this tea some time back and really enjoyed it, although I did not remember this until I came to write a note about this new sample. Last time I found it to be a powerful, full body experience. So, how does it fare this time around? The initial impression is woodsy and smoky with a strong, pleasing kuwei after a 5 second steep. Further perusal and steeping suggest prunes or muscatel, and hay notes in the aroma, but less so in the tasting. The aftertaste is sweet with a little smoke and a mild astringency. Like last time, I can feel this tea in my legs first and then the relaxation spreads throughout the rest of my body. I avoid getting tea drunk, but the possibility is definitely there. This is still a powerful tea. I reckon it will really help me through the working day.

Flavors: Hay, Smoke, Wood

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 10 g 150 OZ / 4436 ML
TheTeaFairy

Don’t fight it…just let the “drunk-ness” play its magic :-)

Roughage

I’ll just weave my drunken way back to the kettle then … hic! :)