I like this tea. It does not blow me away, but the taste is pleasant and light, perhaps slightly fruity. I’m not sure I get the grape and pear that the website suggests is present but that could be my palate rather than the tea itself. Note to self: drink more tea more carefully and develop my palate!

Edit:
Steep number three and there it is. Definite hint of grape and pear. I steeped this one at 65 degrees instead of the 70 degrees I was using before. It has significantly improved the definition of the flavour and the aftertaste as well as increasing the latter’s duration.