drank Dragonwell by Teavana

Definitely one of my top ranking green teas. I love the flavor of this tea because its a simple press dried green tea, that really brings out the acidity of green tea, which I love. In drinking I noticed earthy flavor, as well as an extraordinary crispness that can only really be found in a green tea. For me its the Ultimate Basic Green Tea.

I have loved tea since I can remember. Whenever I walk into a store with tea, I have to buy some and try it out. Every region of the world has tea, in every nook and cranny, and I want to try them all.

I am a heavy tea drinker, and there is no tea that I will not taste! I have gone to many different places and brought back at least 2 to 3 different teas to add to my collection.

I want to bring to light alot of teas from places you know of, but might not know of their tea. Personally I am a fan of green and black tea, and I find tea goes rather perfectly with any kind of day and any kind of food.

Hope you enjoy!