I expected more of a chocolate taste…and the chocolate flavor in this tea is, well, thin. It is really overpowered by the berry flavors and the top note is surprisingly tart. Not at all what I expected in a tea inspired by Belgian Chocolate. I expected more depth of flavor and richness; not sweetness, just a richer flavor. Compared to other teas, I think Teavana’s flavored teas are good but I think they can do better on this one. I was a little disappointed.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia