drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

This is the first tea that I bought from 52 Teas. The coconut flavor was rich and very good, and the aroma was great. I thought the black tea base could’ve used a little improvement, though, as it had a touch of bitterness. Just a very little bit. But overall, this tea lived up to its name and was quite satisfying to quench a craving for coconut cream pie. I would buy this again and continue to try other teas by 52 Teas (I have two others at home right now, Cinnamon Roll Honeybush and Apricot Cheesecake).

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia