drank Mango Ceylon by The Republic of Tea

The tea sachets are handy and make this an easy tea to prepare, but that’s where the truly positive ends. I bought a tin of this (50 unbleached tea bags) at Whole Foods in St. Paul, MN. I felt that the black tea had a bitter undercurrent to it. I even tried steeping the tea with lukewarm water and under-steeping it time-wise. There was a light bitterness to every cup. Could it have been old tea? That’s why I mention the store from which it was purchased. Also, I could not detect a mango flavor. I bought this tea in desperation as I had just run out of Teavana black teas; since getting this tea, I have managed to wean myself from even black tea (I only occasionally drink coffee, and have not touched pop/soda for 26 years). I just wouldn’t buy this again.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia