I have received two sample envelopes of this pre-blended from Teavana with rock sugar, as well as being convinced by the store staff to buy two packets and blend it myself. I like the combination; it makes a flavorful and fruity cup of tea. Adding a little bit of rock sugar enhances the flavor; what comes in the pre-blended samples makes it syrupy. I think this is the best tasting blend that Teavana currently sells, so I’ll give it a good rating.

I have to mention that I agree with another reviewer about her overall feeling regarding the Teavana stores; as my husband puts it, “If you don’t buy $200 worth of tea, they treat you like crap.” (This was at the Mall of America store in Bloomington, MN.) Well, I’ve had very bad luck ordering online too. My last shipment arrived with two packets in a larger box, and the shipping list showed that 12 were included. That’s right, 10 2 oz packets were missing. I called customer service and they made it right (but I had to wait 4-5 days to get the rest of my tea). Check your orders from Teavana!

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia