I bought this tea at the Mall of America Teavana store when I went in to get more Earl Grey Creme. The fragrance of the tea was very nice, so I decided to try a couple ounces. You can taste tropical fruit (sweet), some rose, and a hint of champagne bubble. But quite honestly, I could not taste oolong tea. I think they put too much sweet fruit in this tea as it is just too sweet for me. And they really need to bump up the amount of oolong; I took a good look at the dried tea that I had and did not see very much actual tea in the bag. An unfortunate disappointment. I won’t buy again.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia