drank Zingiber Ginger Coconut by Teavana

I absolutely love this tea! It will warm you up on a cold night, or a cold day (it’s below 0F where I live today, so I’m drinking a lot of tea)!

This tea has intense yet mellow flavors of coconut and ginger, with a touch of cardamom and black pepper. This is a very complex blend and satisfying cup after cup. It’s good plain or with vanilla flavored almond milk. Don’t change a thing, Teavana!

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia