drank Strawberry Cream by Teavana

On first taste, this tea clearly tastes of hibiscus, not strawberries. Hibiscus is the first ingredient and white tea is the third; I find that this is a somewhat tart cup for it to be called “Strawberry Cream.” It IS a decent hibiscus tea, but there is the lingering “cream” aftertaste that just tastes artificial. At first I liked this tea, but as I’ve consumed my 2 ounce envelope, I just don’t think I’ll order it again. I found that an organic lemon wedge helps the flavor; yes it makes it more sour, but I think it also makes it better.

I see a common theme in reviews of Teas from Teavana; too much fruit, way too much hibiscus, not nearly enough tea. I agree. I am becoming much pickier in the teas I drink and I am really noticing the lack of tea leaves.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia