drank Pomegranate Green by Teavana

My second favorite fruit-flavored green tea from Teavana. Green tea is the first ingredient on the list; unfortunately cranberries are ahead of pomegranate flavors, as well as sunflower oil as a part of the cranberries. I find that to be an odd ingredient in a fruit-flavored tea, but still, this tea does taste good. Especially with an organic lemon wedge to brighten up the flavors. I have ordered it online more than once and continue to like the taste.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia