drank Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana

Although orange flavoring is well down the list of ingredients, I like this tea. It has nice, citrusy and bright flavor. A little bit of German rock sugar adds some sweetness. I just happened to try this tea in the Mall of America store a couple of years ago and liked it. Of course, I was sold a too-large canister of German rock sugar, which I am still using. But this tea is one that I will order again.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia