drank Mudslide Rooibos Tea by Teavana

When opening an envelope of this tea, you are struck with a pleasant chocolate and banana fragrance. When brewed, both are somewhat faint flavors. They’re there, but the flavors just aren’t that strong, even at two teaspoons. I will try three teaspoons next time I steep a cup.

The ingredients listed on this page leave out quite a bit, so I’m going to list them here (copied right off the package) and also update the page info. We’ll see if the page info remains complete. I’ve noticed that the Teavana teas on this site only list the main natural ingredients and usually leave out fillers.

Ingredients: Rooibos (long cut), banana pieces (banana, sugar, vegetable oil), cocoa peel, walnuts, chocolate drops (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, clarified butter, low fat cocoa powder, emulsifier (soy), coconut rasps, flavoring (banana, chocolate, cream).

Is the flavoring natural or artificial? I thought that had to be listed on products sold in the US.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia