drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

I LOVE mango, but sadly I don’t love this.

I finally took the plunge and bought an iced tea pitcher today (yay!), and along with that I picked up a couple of the pitcher-perfect tea packages. This was one of the flavours.

While I absolutely loved this tea on dry sniff, it doesn’t taste like I thought it would at all. It reminds me of some icky citrus/peach-flavored drink that I would have had as a kid, or something, and it’s not all that appetizing. Mango is creamy and smooth and sweet and delicious, but for whatever reason I can’t taste any of that goodness in this tea.

…And now I have an entire pitcher of it to get through.

Editing to Add: I realized after I wrote this that the problem with this tea – for me – might just have been that I didn’t add enough sugar, and I may give it another chance in the future to test this theory out. We’ll see.

Iced 8 min or more

Hi, I’m Sagira! I’m a full-time university student, blogger, and photography-enthusiast from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I live an enchanted little life (well, most of the time) full of laughter and love.

I shoot canon, thrift most of my clothing, and spend plenty of time studying in sunbeams. Bubble baths, happiness and chocolate make my world go around.

I’m incredibly new to the wonderful world of tea, but my love and appreciation for these delectable drinks continues to grow as I slowly discover what I like (and occasionally what I don’t like).

I’m here to write about my tea-journey, and hopefully to discover some new tea-loves along the way! ♥

Canada