This one is kind of a miss for me.

It’s not that I hate it (thankfully, since I still have a 50g bag of it in my cupboard), but I don’t think that I would buy it again. I like my black tea to be strong (though not bitter), and this one was very weak no matter how long I steeped it.

Taste-wise it kind of reminded me of cinnamon buns (which.. yum!), and if the flavour profile had been stronger it had the potential to be really enjoyable.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hi, I’m Sagira! I’m a full-time university student, blogger, and photography-enthusiast from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I live an enchanted little life (well, most of the time) full of laughter and love.

I shoot canon, thrift most of my clothing, and spend plenty of time studying in sunbeams. Bubble baths, happiness and chocolate make my world go around.

I’m incredibly new to the wonderful world of tea, but my love and appreciation for these delectable drinks continues to grow as I slowly discover what I like (and occasionally what I don’t like).

I’m here to write about my tea-journey, and hopefully to discover some new tea-loves along the way! ♥

Canada