drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

This. is. SO. good.

I made a pitcher of this iced earlier today (using the flash chill method) and I’ve already guzzled down over half of it. It tastes like a pina colada, straight-up, and I bet that it would make an amazing cocktail base. It is deliciously sweet, fruity, refreshing and creamy! I’ve been drinking mine with plenty of ice and a generous splash of lemon juice to give it a little extra oomph.

It’s a little ray of sunshine in a glass, and it makes me day-dream about summer. ♥

Iced 8 min or more

Hi, I’m Sagira! I’m a full-time university student, blogger, and photography-enthusiast from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I live an enchanted little life (well, most of the time) full of laughter and love.

I shoot canon, thrift most of my clothing, and spend plenty of time studying in sunbeams. Bubble baths, happiness and chocolate make my world go around.

I’m incredibly new to the wonderful world of tea, but my love and appreciation for these delectable drinks continues to grow as I slowly discover what I like (and occasionally what I don’t like).

I’m here to write about my tea-journey, and hopefully to discover some new tea-loves along the way! ♥

Canada