drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

I used my flash chill iced tea pitcher to make a batch of this a couple of days ago, and I’m just finishing up the last of it now.

I didn’t particularly enjoy the smell of the dry mixture, but I’m glad that I gave it a chance anyway. It’s really good iced. It’s fruity, sweet, and a little bit tart. It reminds me of some frozen fruit drink that I used to like as a kid, though I can’t put my finger on what exactly that drink was. I just know that it was also pinkish in color and delicious.

When I drink this, it’s the melon that I pick up on the most. I was a bit worried that the hibiscus (blech) might make it too tart if over-steeped, but 6 minutes seemed to be just fine.

All in all, a really delicious summer tea.

Iced 6 min, 0 sec

Hi, I’m Sagira! I’m a full-time university student, blogger, and photography-enthusiast from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I live an enchanted little life (well, most of the time) full of laughter and love.

I shoot canon, thrift most of my clothing, and spend plenty of time studying in sunbeams. Bubble baths, happiness and chocolate make my world go around.

I’m incredibly new to the wonderful world of tea, but my love and appreciation for these delectable drinks continues to grow as I slowly discover what I like (and occasionally what I don’t like).

I’m here to write about my tea-journey, and hopefully to discover some new tea-loves along the way! ♥

Canada