drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

My one and only complaint with this tisane, honestly, is that it’s just not strong enough. I love how it tastes (sweet and almondy, mmm), I just wish that the flavour was stronger. I originally picked this up after I tried “Sleigh Ride” (and loved it) because I had heard that they had a similar base, and they’re both quite tasty, but Sleigh Ride definitely wins in terms of strength of flavour.

I’ll happily drink through my 100gs of Forever Nuts (probably using more per-cup), but I think it’s Sleigh Ride that I actually need to stock up on.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hi, I’m Sagira! I’m a full-time university student, blogger, and photography-enthusiast from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I live an enchanted little life (well, most of the time) full of laughter and love.

I shoot canon, thrift most of my clothing, and spend plenty of time studying in sunbeams. Bubble baths, happiness and chocolate make my world go around.

I’m incredibly new to the wonderful world of tea, but my love and appreciation for these delectable drinks continues to grow as I slowly discover what I like (and occasionally what I don’t like).

I’m here to write about my tea-journey, and hopefully to discover some new tea-loves along the way! ♥

Canada