drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

So this was day 12 of the 12 days of christmas and i sent it too all of thee! I chose this cues the candy canes remind me of the Drummers outfits and how they need alot of energy to get and moving!

today i am at Work and i have been up since 5 Am and needed some help!
this minty fresh tea is just the ticket! its Warm and minty and it tast like i have a candy cane in my tea :) i feel like almost putting on in lol!
Giving out Gifts of cookies to the residence now thanks to the Skip in my step and feel like santa! :)
Merry christmas to all And to call a good Day!

I am New to the Tea world, Thanks to my wonderful sister in law Care, she has opened my eyes to the wonderful world of tea! I started off loving only black tea and have now moved to loving all sorts of flavors and styles, I spend allot of my time reading and cross stitching so tea is where i get my serenity from, I hope to share my thoughts on the blends I buy and my sister in law makes! and hope you enjoy the journey of tea as much as I am.

Bellow are a few of my fave Quotes:

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis

“Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
“I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone, “so I can’t take more.”
“You mean you can’t take less,” said the Hatter: “it’s very easy to take more than nothing.”
“Nobody asked your opinion,” said Alice.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

“There are few nicer things than sitting up in bed, drinking strong tea, and reading.”
― Alan Clark

My tea Ratings :)

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again. Anyone want to try ?
26 – 40 – Meh. This is ok.. might try it later again..
41 – 60 – it good. I would buy only small amounts
61 – 75 – I LIKE this! keeping it in the pantry
76 – 85 – Must have in the pantry for thoughts day’s!
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Maryland