drank Raspberry by Adagio Teas

I’m bummed about this one. I’m glad I bought a small sample size to try. The unbrewed and brewed aromas are excellent, but the flavor is lacking.

This was brewed as directed. I used boiling water in the French press for 3 min. That seemed too short for a black tea, so I sampled and it was weak. Let it go to 4.5 minutes. The flavor was stronger, but I’m still missing the raspberry.

It just tastes like plain black tea. Unfortunately, that’s not what I was looking for.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA