drank Amaretto by DAVIDsTEA

I received this in a tea swap from Hapatite and made it for my Mom, because she absolutely loves amaretto!

Of course, I had to sample her cup and while the flavor isn’t my fave, I did enjoy it. I steeped this at 208 degrees for 5 minutes. It smells like almond, and it tastes like almond. Truth in advertising!

I added about a tsp of rock sugar b/c my Mom does NOT drink unsweetened anything. The almond flavor was nice, but the tea still needed a little something. I went rummaging in the cupboard and found the perfect thing: a shot of amaretto liquor.

Now that’s a cup of tea! Mom loved it!

hapatite

Amaretto liquor?! Awesome

Sarsonator

I’m totally not above putting booze in my tea. :)

Comments

hapatite

Amaretto liquor?! Awesome

Sarsonator

I’m totally not above putting booze in my tea. :)

According to some, I live the life of a mentally-unhinged misogynistic feminist. It’s a new breed of awesome and I hope to share the path to enlightenment through my unique contradictory mindset.

I use tea to bridge the gap between the two extremes and to temporarily re-hinge my mind. All the puerh in my possession takes on immense energy from both my feminist and misogynistic ways, leading to a perfect balance of yin and yang energy, centering me.

Harrisburg, PA