This tea is pretty heavy on the cinnamon. The aroma is primarily cinnamon, and a little nutty.

After steeping, the flavor was kind of weak, and I steeped for 6 and a half minutes. I added a little rock sugar, which brought the nutty flavor forward. I didn’t taste any fruit. There was an odd flavor to this one, and it tasted a little artificial.

hapatite

I agree, a bit artificial

Comments

hapatite

I agree, a bit artificial

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, and anti-intellectualism.

Rating Scale (Stolen from Cam B), effective 7/25/14: