Oh my. This is a good one! The dry tea leaves smell like malty cookies with a hint of jasmine. Malty Jasmine cookies! I want to bake some to go with this tea.

The brewed tea smells less floral and more sweetly malty. And the flavor… it’s very sweet on its own, without any additives. I love that. It tastes malty with a honey flavor.

This is a really impressive tea. I was confused to see a Bi Luo Chun as a black tea, since I thought that style was only green. Really, though, this tea is excellent. I don’t care what you call it!

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
TheTeaFairy

I reordered some right after I had my first cup of this. So good!

Sarsonator

As soon as I started to drink this cup, I thought about placing another order. But it’s out of stock! :(

I already have so many teas that my BF says I need to go to Teahab, but I get a little sad that I’ll run out of this someday soon.

mj

LOL…Teahab

mrmopar

Teahab? You could always let him peek at my cupboard… just sayin..

Sarsonator

I keep looking for new places to hide tea LOL. He’s getting wise to my tricks, though.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I reordered some right after I had my first cup of this. So good!

mj

LOL…Teahab

mrmopar

Teahab? You could always let him peek at my cupboard… just sayin..

Sarsonator

According to some, I live the life of a mentally-unhinged misogynistic feminist. It’s a new breed of awesome and I hope to share the path to enlightenment through my unique contradictory mindset.

I use tea to bridge the gap between the two extremes and to temporarily re-hinge my mind. All the puerh in my possession takes on immense energy from both my feminist and misogynistic ways, leading to a perfect balance of yin and yang energy, centering me.

Harrisburg, PA