Oh my. This is a good one! The dry tea leaves smell like malty cookies with a hint of jasmine. Malty Jasmine cookies! I want to bake some to go with this tea.

The brewed tea smells less floral and more sweetly malty. And the flavor… it’s very sweet on its own, without any additives. I love that. It tastes malty with a honey flavor.

This is a really impressive tea. I was confused to see a Bi Luo Chun as a black tea, since I thought that style was only green. Really, though, this tea is excellent. I don’t care what you call it!

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
TheTeaFairy

I reordered some right after I had my first cup of this. So good!

Sarsonator

As soon as I started to drink this cup, I thought about placing another order. But it’s out of stock! :(

I already have so many teas that my BF says I need to go to Teahab, but I get a little sad that I’ll run out of this someday soon.

mj

LOL…Teahab

mrmopar

Teahab? You could always let him peek at my cupboard… just sayin..

Sarsonator

I keep looking for new places to hide tea LOL. He’s getting wise to my tricks, though.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I reordered some right after I had my first cup of this. So good!

mj

LOL…Teahab

mrmopar

Teahab? You could always let him peek at my cupboard… just sayin..

Sarsonator

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA