drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Had this for breakfast this AM with my new favorite snack. I took tea biscuits, covered them with peanut butter or Earth Balance and then sprinkled with cacao nibs. The tea was a perfect compliment for the cookie treats!

carol who

Oh yummy!

Sarsonator

Cacao nibs are my new fave thing!

Comments

carol who

Oh yummy!

Sarsonator

Cacao nibs are my new fave thing!

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options. If you’re with the Vegan Police, feel free to let the door hit you squarely in the behind on your way out.

I like: Dr. Who, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, and anti-intellectualism.

Harrisburg, PA