drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

Method: 1 tsp, 180 degrees, 8 oz, 4 minutes, Forlife brew in mug strainer, Dr. Who mug

Dry Leaf Aroma: Floral and grapey

Brewing Aroma: Grape

Flavor: Wow, excellent. The base tea is a lovely oolong with floral flavors, which blend nicely with the grape flavor. The grape isn’t overwhelming at all, and lets the base tea shine through. I’m really happy with this one, and I think it’s very well done. I have been looking for a good grape tea, and I think I found it!

Stephanie

A rare Butiki I have NOT tried yet!

Sarsonator

Try it! It’s just excellent. I’ll be making it as a cold brew for tomorrow, I think :)

Comments

Stephanie

A rare Butiki I have NOT tried yet!

Sarsonator

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA