drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

Method: 1 tsp, 180 degrees, 8 oz, 4 minutes, Forlife brew in mug strainer, Dr. Who mug

Dry Leaf Aroma: Floral and grapey

Brewing Aroma: Grape

Flavor: Wow, excellent. The base tea is a lovely oolong with floral flavors, which blend nicely with the grape flavor. The grape isn’t overwhelming at all, and lets the base tea shine through. I’m really happy with this one, and I think it’s very well done. I have been looking for a good grape tea, and I think I found it!

Stephanie

A rare Butiki I have NOT tried yet!

Sarsonator

Try it! It’s just excellent. I’ll be making it as a cold brew for tomorrow, I think :)

Comments

Stephanie

A rare Butiki I have NOT tried yet!

Sarsonator

According to some, I live the life of a mentally-unhinged misogynistic feminist. It’s a new breed of awesome and I hope to share the path to enlightenment through my unique contradictory mindset.

I use tea to bridge the gap between the two extremes and to temporarily re-hinge my mind. All the puerh in my possession takes on immense energy from both my feminist and misogynistic ways, leading to a perfect balance of yin and yang energy, centering me.

Harrisburg, PA