Method: 1/2 tsp, 8 oz, 208 degrees, 5 minutes, French Press

Dry Leaf Aroma: Smells exactly like a campfire

Flavor: Luckily the flavor is more subdued. I was a little unsure if I could like a tea that smelled so strongly of a campfire. This tea definitely tastes smoky, but it’s mild enough to be pleasant. The tea was a dark amber color, and the campfire aromas wafting up from the mug were very nostalgic.

I don’t think smoky teas will ever be my faves, but I think this one has definite merits. I can see myself drinking this by the fire pit in the summer. Now I just need to buy a fire pit!

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 0 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA