Method: 3 cones, 8 oz, 185 degrees, grandpa style

Dry Leaf Aroma: Black tea, a little malt

Brewing Aroma: I recognize something, but I’m not sure what it is. Dang it.

Flavor: Smooth, malty, not bitter. I will brew these properly eventually, but I purchased them to take to work specifically for this style of brewing because they are quick and convenient. I think I made a good choice!

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
TheTeaFairy

Those little cones are so cute!

Sarsonator

They are adorable! And super portable, too!

TheTeaFairy

I just asked for a sample in tonight’s order :-)

Sarsonator

Super! I hope you like them. :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Those little cones are so cute!

Sarsonator

They are adorable! And super portable, too!

TheTeaFairy

I just asked for a sample in tonight’s order :-)

Sarsonator

Super! I hope you like them. :)

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, and anti-intellectualism.

Rating Scale (Stolen from Cam B), effective 7/25/14: