Method: 1.5 tsp, 8 oz, 205 degrees, 5 minutes, Forlife brew in mug steeper, Dr. Who mug (duh)

Dry Leaf Aroma: Smells like earl grey

Brewing Aroma: Bergamot and cream

Flavor: Maybe I just don’t like bergamot in tea anymore. The bergamot is certainly present, but very mild. I expected to like this MORE than regular earl greys, but I just found the bergamot to be off-putting.

I also made this as a cold brew, and liked it much better.

As a tea, a person who likes earl greys should appreciate this one. I didn’t find it to be very River Song-ish. A fandom blend for the notorious River Song should be spicy, IMO!

carol who

It absolutely should be spicy! I mean River Song!! That girl is hot and spicy!

Sarsonator

Totally. A River Song Blend should be a black tea with ginger and peppercorns, or maybe chocolate and cayenne. Definitely NOT something for the faint of heart!

Comments

carol who

It absolutely should be spicy! I mean River Song!! That girl is hot and spicy!

Sarsonator

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA