Thanks to Cameron B for the sample!

Method: 1.5 tsp, 8 oz, 205 degrees, 5 minutes, brew in mug strainer

Aroma: spicy chocolate

Flavor: I added some almond milk to this, along with a little maple syrup. I like the blend of spices here, and I can taste a light chocolate flavor. It’s quite good! Next time I make this, I will just heat the almond milk and steep the tea right in there.

Good stuff. Thanks, Cam Bot!

Cameron B.

Lol, Cam Bot… Did you get a lot of ginger?

Sarsonator

No, actually. I didn’t find the ginger to stand out over the other spices. Weird, huh?

Comments

Cameron B.

Lol, Cam Bot… Did you get a lot of ginger?

Sarsonator

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, and anti-intellectualism.

Rating Scale (Stolen from Cam B), effective 7/25/14: