Uh oh. This is the last of my sample! Gotta get more!

I’m drinking this and watching Clue. I think I’ve seen Clue at least 1000 times. No lie. Whenever I can’t decide on something to watch, I pick Clue. I think this tea goes very nicely with Tim Curry. And that is a VERY high compliment to the tea!

MzPriss

it’s almost time for more SB!!!

I want it all!!!! :p

TheTeaFairy

Nooooo! I want it all!!! But, no…really, i can share with the lovely ladies.

Marzipan

I have never seen Clue.

You’re a peach, TTF. :)

Marz: please stop what you’re doing and make immediate arrangements to watch Clue at your earliest convenience. It’s SO amazing. One of my top 5 movies of all time!!!! Ever!!!!

Cheri

It’s a great movie. Somehow it was so underrated in the theatre, but it’s become somewhat of a cult classic.

Sarsonator

Yeah, I can’t recall when I first saw it, but I know I was pretty young. It’s just brilliant. Amazing script and cast. And that house! Gorgeous! Tim Curry! Eeeee!!!!

boychik

I’m having my second resteep of this now. Soo good!

Sarsonator

Indeed, boychik. I also did 2 steeps this time. I love this tea!!!

TheTeaFairy

I’m joining you gals…first steep here. (I’m such a copy cat…and a peach. Sarsy said so).

You’re peachy keen :)

Comments

MzPriss

it’s almost time for more SB!!!

I want it all!!!! :p

TheTeaFairy

Nooooo! I want it all!!! But, no…really, i can share with the lovely ladies.

Marzipan

I have never seen Clue.

You’re a peach, TTF. :)

Cheri

boychik

I’m having my second resteep of this now. Soo good!

Sarsonator

Indeed, boychik. I also did 2 steeps this time. I love this tea!!!

You’re peachy keen :)

According to some, I live the life of a mentally-unhinged misogynistic feminist. It’s a new breed of awesome and I hope to share the path to enlightenment through my unique contradictory mindset.

I use tea to bridge the gap between the two extremes and to temporarily re-hinge my mind. All the puerh in my possession takes on immense energy from both my feminist and misogynistic ways, leading to a perfect balance of yin and yang energy, centering me.

Harrisburg, PA