Method: 6 g, 6 oz, 205 degrees, 15 and 25 seconds, yixing

This is quite lovely, like a sweet grape whisper. I did two steepings and blended them into my mug. The aroma and flavors were lovely, but very quiet. I did a 3rd steeping for about 35 seconds. This is way too long. Don’t do it. LOL. The tea became bitter at this point.

Stick to very short steeps, and this has a lot to offer!

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 6 g 6 OZ / 177 ML
mrmopar

You have become a Shengaholic…

I learned it by watching you, mrm :p

TheTeaFairy

She’s also a fashengista mrmopar.

MzPriss

morning sheng!

mmmmm sheng!!!

Cheri

mmmm….sounds delicious. I think I will switch to sheng.

Cameron B.

Lol, like a sweet grape whisper… I love it. :)

:p Cambot

ashmanra

Oooooo.

Cameron B.

Between the Mandala $5 sampler and TeaVivre’s free samples, I find myself the owner of a lot of puerh, all of a sudden. I guess I’ll have to start cracking. :P

Comments

mrmopar

You have become a Shengaholic…

I learned it by watching you, mrm :p

TheTeaFairy

She’s also a fashengista mrmopar.

MzPriss

morning sheng!

mmmmm sheng!!!

Cheri

mmmm….sounds delicious. I think I will switch to sheng.

Cameron B.

Lol, like a sweet grape whisper… I love it. :)

:p Cambot

ashmanra

Oooooo.

Cameron B.

According to some, I live the life of a mentally-unhinged misogynistic feminist. It’s a new breed of awesome and I hope to share the path to enlightenment through my unique contradictory mindset.

I use tea to bridge the gap between the two extremes and to temporarily re-hinge my mind. All the puerh in my possession takes on immense energy from both my feminist and misogynistic ways, leading to a perfect balance of yin and yang energy, centering me.

Harrisburg, PA