Method: The first time, I made this exactly as the instructions stated. The tea had an amazing aroma, but the flavor was just too subtle for me. So today –
3/4 tbsp, 8 oz, 190 degrees, 3 minutes, brew in mug strainer, constellation cup

Aroma: This smells like some kind of sweet dessert. It has a very familiar aroma, but I can’t quite place it, which is driving me nuts!

Flavor: Sweet and fruity, again like a dessert. I want more. MORE!!!!! It’s lovely, but I definitely think I will do 1 full TBSP next time, and see how that tastes. I may increase the time also. I think this is lovely, but I could personally use a stronger flavor. In. Yo. Face.

Stephanie

Pretty cup :)

Cameron B.

Cutest cup everrrrr! :D

Cheri

I agree about the cup! This tea sounds so delicious to me from Brenden’s description. And now this makes it sound even better.

Sarsonator

Thanks, all! I do adore this cup. It is called a Four Seasons cup and it has constellations representing each season. I had to have it!

I am going to go add a bit more leaf and try a re-steep on this one. :)

Cwyn

This was the one tea that intrigued me aside from the ones I actually bought already.

It’s deeeelish!!!

I LOVE this tea. LOVE

No, I love it :p

no I love it schoompie! Also, I’ll be needing your cup

Sarsonator

Everyone is like totally mackin’ on my cup. Here you go, my dearest. They have other designs, too. Mine is the four seasons.

MzPriss

Thank you darling. I’m on the site now. That will have to be my Rivendell/Sleeping Bear cup

Make sure you give them your email to get 5% off

And it shipped pretty fast, considering the distance

I will – I think I’m going for the Autumn Sky

Sarsonator

Awesome! I hope you love it!!!

I might sleep with it

Lariel of Lórien

I feel this should have a companion tea called Elrond.

mj

Everyone is mackin’ on your cup, including me! And I loved Rivendell first :-P

Comments

Stephanie

Pretty cup :)

Cameron B.

Cutest cup everrrrr! :D

Cheri

Sarsonator

I am going to go add a bit more leaf and try a re-steep on this one. :)

Cwyn

Make sure you give them your email to get 5% off

And it shipped pretty fast, considering the distance

I will – I think I’m going for the Autumn Sky

Sarsonator

Awesome! I hope you love it!!!

I might sleep with it

Lariel of Lórien

I feel this should have a companion tea called Elrond.

mj

Everyone is mackin’ on your cup, including me! And I loved Rivendell first :-P

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA