I bought mine from Mandala, and it’s deeeelish!

Smells like flowers and fruits in the summertime. It’s been a long day, and I’m not feeling very poetic, but this is great. Went and bought a whole cake. Yum.

200 °F / 93 °C 0 min, 15 sec 7 g 6 OZ / 177 ML
MzPriss

I need one of those pneumatic tubes running from Mandala & Whispering Pines to my house. Would save so much time and provide so much instant gratification

Ha! Awesome idea!!!!

Cwyn

I almost have one, am one postal center away, just La Crosse and then my doorstep.

TheTeaFairy

Yum yum, sarsy :-)

(I envy you Cwyn)

AllanK

I think I am actually glad they are out of stock, it prevents me from buying it.

Sarsonator

Yay Cwyn! I hope you like it!

Oh wow, Allan. I didn’t realize I got one of the last ones.

mj

Cwyn, I’m super close too :) Although I’ve never ordered from Mandala and it’s only about an hour away from me.

mj – you NEED Mandala.

Sarsonator

If I lived only an hour away from Mandala, poor G-Dawg would never get me out of his shop.

Right? I would be all up in there all the time

Sarsonator

Yep, I would probably be asked to leave. But then I would say no. And then there might be harsh language and everything. It’s probably good that I live quite a distance.

Sarsonator

But maybe we should plan a tea tour, Missy, someday. I’d love to find a way to hit all our fave places!

We can do that

It would be fun!

Sarsonator

Traveling tea party! Woo!

We have wee tea kettles and travel and a shitload of sheng samples

Traveling sheng party! Wooo! :p

mj

LOL you two! Well, you are welcome at my place if your traveling tea party brings you to Minneapolis! (there’s Mandala close by and Verdant about 15 min from my apartment)

Sarsonator

Oh super. I’m so jelly… you live near two of my faves!!!!

Comments

MzPriss

Ha! Awesome idea!!!!

Cwyn

TheTeaFairy

Yum yum, sarsy :-)

(I envy you Cwyn)

AllanK

Sarsonator

Yay Cwyn! I hope you like it!

Oh wow, Allan. I didn’t realize I got one of the last ones.

mj – you NEED Mandala.

Right? I would be all up in there all the time

We can do that

It would be fun!

Sarsonator

Traveling tea party! Woo!

We have wee tea kettles and travel and a shitload of sheng samples

Traveling sheng party! Wooo! :p

Sarsonator

Oh super. I’m so jelly… you live near two of my faves!!!!

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be a tea farmer. I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and I do my best with the rest.

I like: Dr. Who, shengs, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, shous, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and expressions of joy.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, heavily cinnaBLARGH teas, trolls, bullies, and anti-intellectualism.

ALL YOUR TEAS ARE BELONG TO US.

Harrisburg, PA